Ever-Eden Soft Talalay Latex Mattress Topper on a Sleep Number Bed.

Cheryl writes:

Hi Pete, 

I am hoping you can help me.  I have a very basic sleep number bed.  I currently have a very nice wool 4” topper that I like, but it does compress.  I’m finding I’m waking with hip pain and tossing and turning a lot towards morning.  I am a side sleeper.  I'm thinking about adding a latex topper between the wool topper and the mattress.  Do you think this would work to have the wool topper over the latex topper?  Right now it still feels like I’m on an air mattress (which it is) with a little softening from the wool topper, but I’d like a cushier feel.  I’m thinking about the soft Talalay 3”.  If it’s helpful info, I am petite about 130 pounds.  
Thank you, Cheryl


Hi Cheryl,

I'm sure that the 3" of soft Talalay latex will produce the comfort and feel you're looking for.
You can try it over or under that wool topper. But once you have it, you aren't likely to need the wool topper.
The best value is the Ever-Eden brand, shown here:

https://themattressexpert.com/talalay-dunlop-latextoppers/


themattressexpert.com
Talalay Latex toppers are normally purchased as “Soft” for the purpose of softening a too firm mattress. However, both, the Vytex Dunlop & Talalay Latex Mattress ...

Thanks, Pete

An Important Note: 
Any kind of moisture, be it from spills, accidents or perspiration causes a mattress to wear prematurely.
Protect your investment with high quality, Waterproof Mattress and Pillow Protectors that sleep cool and won't shrink.


Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments