Latex Mattress Topper for a Simmons Beautyrest Black Alexia.

Jennifer writes:

Hi Pete,
My husband and I just recently returned the Tempurpedic weightless-supreme because I hated how my hips were lower than my head.
Since I thought we needed a firm bed, we bought the Simmons Beautyrest Black Alexia extra firm.
We slept on it last night for the first time and I was surprised that my husband didn't snore or breathe heavy! (He is 5'7" 230lbs and I am 5'3" 130lbs. - both in late 20's)
The previous two mattresses he snored, breathed heavy and was frustrated with his pillow choices.
I will have to say that the Beautyrest Black Alexia was extremely firm going from the soft tempurpedic.
I know I need to give it a few more nights, but I can't stop thinking we may need to put a latex topper on top.
I don't want to ruin my husbands breathing in the process – any ideas on what size of topper we need? Is a soft topper the best choice for us?
Any suggestions would be helpful.
Thanks!
Jennifer

Hi Jennifer,
2" of soft Talalay latex will do just what you want...relieve the pressure points for you, without sacrificing the firm support of the mattress. 
Since the mattress is new, you aren't seeing the body impressions that you and your husband will put in that mattress over time. 
The latex topper will absorb your body weights and prevent those body impressions from forming.
You can order that topper on-line. Here's the link.


Latex Mattress Toppers - All Natural Talalay Latex Toppers ...
The Mattress Expert is your source for all natural latex mattress toppers including Talalay & Dunlop toppers. Click here for more information!

Thanks, Pete


An Important Note: 
Any kind of moisture, be it from spills, accidents or perspiration causes a mattress to wear prematurely.
Protect your investment with high quality, Waterproof Mattress and Pillow Protectors that sleep cool and won't shrink.


Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments