Neck & Back Pain, Sealy Springfree Beachside Latex Mattress.

Gabriel writes:

Peter,
I purchased a Sealy Springfree Beachside Latex mattress several years ago and I have noticed over the past year that I am having more neck and back pain after sleeping on the mattress. I have notice my midsection seems to sink into the mattress and is not being properly supported. I am about 6' 2" 200 LBS. We rotate the mattress every 3 months but I am still having issues. Does this mattress simply not provide the amount of support I need or does this sound like a manufacturing defect? We have tested flipping the mattress over however the other side is to hard for a comfortable nights sleep. 
Is it time to replace the mattress? Perhaps I could try flipping the mattress over then adding a latex topper? If I do this do I need to continue rotating the mattress? I am actually growing tired of rotating the mattress and would prefer not to have to do it anymore.
Any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks, Gabriel

Hi Gabriel,
As with anything, a mattress is only as durable as its weakest component. In this case, it's the 2.5" of poly foam that is above the latex. The purpose of the regular rotation is to have the poly foam settle evenly.
Flipping the mattress over exposes the firm latex core to the surface. Add a 2" Talalay latex topper to that in either, soft or medium...depending on how much softer you'd like it to feel...and you will have a very comfortable mattress that will last you for many more years to come.
Click on this link to view the latex toppers. Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.
http://themattressexpert.com/talalay-dunlop-latextoppers/

If your neck pain persists, we have a latex/down pillow from Pure Bliss that works extremely well at relieving neck pain.
Click on this link for that.

http://themattressexpert.com/organics/organic-pillows/



Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Moisture from perspiration causes premature wear.
Protect your investment with high quality, Waterproof Mattress and Pillow Protectors that sleep cool and don't shrink.

Comments