A latex topper for a too firm mattress.

Larry writes:

Hi, I recently purchased a mattress that is very firm, and although I need the support and wanted a very firm mattress (I used to have a pillow top), I have difficulties falling asleep at night if I'm not super tired which I think is because of the firmness. I would like to buy a latex topper but I'm worried that even a 1.5" would be too much cushioning. Do you have any suggestions? 
Thanks in advance for your help, Larry

Hi Larry,
I've heard it said that the 3" can be too soft. The 2" is what most everyone gets and nobody says it's too soft. Certainly, the 1.5" isn't too soft...but often not enough.
These toppers also come in a medium feel, which will cushion a very firm mattress and give it a more moderate feel, without the plushness of the soft topper.
The most popular is the 2" soft Talalay....and what we use at home.
Click here to view the latex toppers.




Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email:
themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Moisture from perspiration causes premature wear.
Protect your investment with high quality, Waterproof Mattress and Pillow Protectors that sleep cool and don't shrink.

Comments