Scoliosis- Sleep Apnea- A Mattress to suit both of us!‏

Melanie writes:

Mattress to suit both of us!
My husband and I currently have a King size 21st Century Posture line plush/firm mattress set. We have had it a few years. 
I have mild scoliosis and am more comfortable sleeping on the Beautyrest World class Felicity Pillow top that my sister actually gave us before she moved. 
I like it because I am able to sleep on my back ..or at least fall asleep that way! I have no ideal how old the mattress is?? 
So needless to say I end up sleeping on the BeautyRest more ... My husband is 6'1 and about 260 and uses a CPAP for sleep apnea. 
I am 5'9 140. We both are in our 50's and suffer from the occasional back stuff needing to elevate knees with pillows etc.. 
I agree with everything you have said about memory foam.. basically I get too warm and sink too much. Also our King Size has now need tired because of the large lump in the center....
So all being said ...Is it possible to recommend a new mattress that would be good for BOTH of us?
Thank you!
Melanie


Hi Melanie,
The individually pocketed coils of the Simmons Beautyrest are considered to be the most comfortable, as it easily contours to the shape of your body and maintains the natural alignment of your spine. However, the increased comfort of that coil unit also translates into a less durable mattress under heavy body weight.
Since you have a big man to accommodate, the only Beautyrest that is strong enough to hold him, is the Black Alexia...Shown Here:


However, the extra firmness of the Alexia will totally defeat our attempts at making you comfortable.
Even adding a soft layer of latex to the surface, which you will surely need, won't produce the feel you're looking for.

The only option that will be comfortable for you, and durable enough for him, and produce a similar degree of motion separation to the Beautyrest, is an all latex mattress.
Off all the latex mattresses we carry, the Ever-Eden 9" model will have a core that is strong enough to support a man that size long term, and have a surface soft enough to make you happy. Here is a link to that mattress.



Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Moisture from perspiration causes premature wear.
Protect your investment with high quality, Waterproof Mattress and Pillow Protectors that sleep cool and don't shrink.

Comments