Simmons Beautyrest Replacement Mattress Under Warranty.

Holly writes:

Hi Pete,
I love your site. It is really helpful. I have a Rose Cloud Stearns and Foster that was made sometime in 2000-2002 I estimate. We love it. It's the best mattress ever, however, it's a queen and my husband is 6'3" so it was moved into the guest bedroom. We moved to a king in 2007. We purchased a Beautyrest Wixom from Wickes Furniture (which went out of business and was a warranty nightmare). It was horrible and we had massive sleep indentations within a few months. We warrantied it out within a year and it was replaced with a Driscoll Plush, which I was told would not have the same fate. Not true. Flash forward to 2013 and we're sleeping in 3 inch (at least) full body indentations. Please help. I am going to start the process to see if they will re-warranty out this one but what would you recommend?! I am so sick of dents! I see the tight/top firm or firm/ plush recommendations but which model should I pick under the Beautyrest line? The Ava Black? Is that a comparable option warranty wise - which I know will also limit me? Is it anything like the Rose Cloud S&F we love? Thank you so much we're tired and our backs hurt! Life is hard enough with two toddlers!
Best Regards, Holly 

Hi Holly,
The Black Ava in luxury firm would be my pick for you.
Unfortunately, you bought one of the last great mattresses made with that Rose Cloud....a Macy's name, if I recall correctly. They just don't make 'em like that anymore.
That Ava will last you a decent length of time, providing good support and comfort.
My wife and I have an older version of that mattress. To minimize body impressions, add a latex topper.
Here are links to that mattress and to the latex toppers.
http://themattressexpert.com/mattress-brands/simmons/beautyrest-black/

http://themattressexpert.com/talalay-dunlop-latextoppers/


Moisture from perspiration causes premature wear.
Protect your investment with high quality, Waterproof Mattress and Pillow Protectors that sleep cool and don't shrink.


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments