Pressure Point Pain & Fibromyalgia on a too firm Tempurpedic mattress.

John writes:

I am a 51 year old male 6 feet 3 inch tall 225 pounds and I have fibromyalgia. We have a two year old temperpedic mattress and it is way to firm that causes so much pressure point pain.     I am out of bed at least six times every night. I need help, I'm a side sleeper what topper would you recommend? Thanks, John

Hi John,
A soft latex topper is all you need.
Normally, the 2" soft Talalay is what we would recommend for someone your size.
However, that 225 lbs is relatively slender when stretched out over a 6'3" frame.
That, along with suffering from fibro, the 3" would be the better choice for you.

http://themattressexpert.com/talalay-dunlop-latextoppers/

Latex Foam Mattress Topper


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments