Light sleeper, Simmons Beautyrest Luxury Firm Mattress.‏

Abbey writes:

Dear Sirs
I am in need of your help, please! I am an incredibly light sleeper and having just had 2 of the best nights sleep I've had in a very long time - on a Simmons Healthsmart Beautyrest Bryson 2500 Luxury Firm mattress in a hotel in NYC - I have decided to invest in a new mattress at home. 
I am in my late 30's, in good health, 117 lbs. I like a firm, supportive mattress, but given I am mostly bones I need something that has "give". 
The Simmons was too hard for me but I have a featherbed mattress topper at home and am assuming hat that would help with softening. I sleep on my side, mostly, although I used to sleep on my front too before my neck and back started playing up (arthritis). 
In addition, my boyfriend emits is considerable and he moves about in bed quite a lot himself - I wake up roasting hot, or every time he turns over - so those factors need to be taken into account when choosing a new mattress (he can sleep anywhere, the lucky guy, so he doesn't care what I buy as long as it works for me). 
I wind up spending every night snatching short, unsatisfactory periods of sleep - and I'm tired. I'm "over" not sleeping, so I'm hoping you can recommend a good Simmons mattress, please??? 
Many thanks for your time and help in advance!
Abbey 

Hi Abbey,
Now that you know what works for you, nothing could be easier.
The individually pocketed coils of a Simmons Beautyrest provides contouring support that maintains the natural alignment of your spine....very comfortable.
It also does a great job of minimizing motion transfer, so that you won't feel your boyfriend move.
For a master bedroom, the starting model in the World Class Series is recommended.
Here is a link to the Simmons Beautyrest World Class Annapolis Place mattress in luxury firm.

http://themattressexpert.com/mattress-brands/simmons/beautyrest-recharge-world-class/
Simmons Beautyrest Recharge World Class Annapolis Place Luxury Firm
Simmons Beautyrest Recharge World Class Annapolis Place Luxury Firm


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments