A Soft Latex Mattress for an adjustable bed, DDD, Fibromyalgia, Arthritis.

Cheri writes:

Hi Pete,
I am 5'6", 61, 110 lbs, boney,  with fibromyalgia, degenerative disc disease and arthritis. I can't stand the sleep number bed, tempurepedic and Restonic. ( not sure why).
I have an adjustable frame as I have sleep apnea (without a mask). I currently put a 1" memory foam on  top of the sleep number that has a hard foam topper in it. 
I wake up with hip pain. I sleep only on my back due to hip and shoulder pain. My partner could sleep on a bed of nails and be happy.
I ordered a natural form adjustable bed. I have free shipping return if that doesn't work. I would like to know your opinion of what kind of configuration I should try on my adjustable frame for my conditions. I need to have Plan B in my head if that bed doesn't work.
Thanks a bunch. 
Cheri 

Hi Cheri,
There is nothing like latex for long lasting comfort. We have an all latex mattress that is ideal for use with an adjustable bed base. It's comprised of 6" Dunlop latex and 3" of soft Talalay latex for that perfect balance of support and comfort. Since the 1920s, nothing performs as well or as long as all-natural latex....unlike memory foam, the latest hyped fad, which is a load of toxic chemicals.
All-Natural Latex is, simply, the best type of mattress you can buy...and has been since the 1920s.
The mattress I'm recommending is a Ever-Eden 9" all-natural latex.
Here's the link. Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.



Ever Eden Latex Mattress
Ever Eden Latex Mattress


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments