Simmons Beautyrest Black Ava Luxury Firm Mattress

Greg writes:

Hi
I came across your site while browsing for reviews and suggestions on what mattress to buy. I never knew this could be so difficult! I've been sleeping on a mattress for years that basically feels like a concrete slab and I figured it's time to finally get something comfortable. But how can anyone decide with so many options and so little knowledge...?? I always thought I wanted a more firm mattress because, well, that's what I've always slept on. But my girlfriend insisted I try out a few plush pillows tops and I didn't want to get out of the bed once I lied down! She is a back sleeper. I am a side sleeper. She get very hot when she sleeps so all these features like cool gel and Aircool foam is appealing but do any of them really make a difference? One store tried to sell me on the Serta iSeries. Macy's tried to sell me on the Simmons Beautyrest Black and another shop a Sterns and foster mattress. 
Can you lend any advice and/or suggestions? I'd really appreciate it!
Thanks, Greg

Hi Greg,
Your question is posed in such a way that tells me you're trying to make sense of all of this.
Before you wade in too deeply, ask yourself how much time you're willing to spend to understand it all....considering that Consumer Reports deemed it to be much too complex for them to understand.
Suffice it to say that the Simmons Black models are the strongest name brand mattresses on the market. Once there, choose only from among the "Luxury Firm" models...avoiding the 
"pillowtop" models. Leaving this to your girlfriend, "PLUSH PILLOWTOP" will result you you having to re-buy in a years's time. Plush Pillowtop models simply do not hold up.
My wife and I have an older Black model at home....similar to the Ava model luxury firm, which is my 1st recommendation to you.
Here is a link to those mattresses, where you can view the line and the specs for each model. Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.

Simmons Beautyrest Black Ava Luxury Firm Mattress
Simmons Beautyrest Black Ava Luxury Firm

 

Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments