All Latex Foam Mattress, Best with an Adjustable Bed.

Stoke writes:

Hi Pete,
I have been shopping for mattresses for years. I am at the point where I am desperate for sleep. I am 47, 160 and a side sleeper when not on my back. I have decide that I want an ergo bed but don't know where to go from there. I currently have a traditional mattress. I have a lead in the Stearns & Foster Monogram Insignia Ergo bed. Can you point me in the right direction? I need sleep and the coils in my current bed are shot!
Stoke

Hi Stoke,

EverEden 9 inch Latex Mattress
EverEden 9 inch Latex Mattress
The very best mattress to use with an adjustable bed base is an all-natural, all latex foam mattress. In fact, it's the best of any type of mattress, regardless of which kind of base you use to support it. The very best buy among all latex mattresses, is the 9" model from Ever-Eden. Shown here:
http://themattressexpert.com/mattress-brands/all-natural-latex/evereden-latex-models/







Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments