A Child's Mattress to Canada.

Karen writes:
Natura Kidz Mattress


Hi Pete,
I am looking for a mattress for my 5 yr old son. I am so happy to have found your blog, I have learned more (about mattresses) from your site than in stores. Do you ship to Toronto, Ontario?
Thank you
Karen

Hi Karen,
We have a number of all-natural mattresses for children that I can ship throughout Canada.
Delivery is free and we don't charge Canadian sales tax. Also, we are running our Christmas in July sale, which will further reduce the price by 10% when you check out.
Here is the link to those mattresses.





Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments