Sealy SpringFree Latex mattress

TJ writes:
We are due for a new mattress. We currently are sleeping on my wife's grandparents bed, that was purchased 38 yrs ago. It is a wreck, and so is my back. I have significant pain between my shoulders and lower back, as I sleep on my side. I am 6'6" 230. My wife is much shorter, but heavy. The only bed that has never dented for me was the twin bed I grew up sleeping on. I purchased a Serta of some sort 15 yrs ago, it was dented with in 6 wks. I would flip, rotate it, and with in a few nights, presto dents. We want a strong bed, with a cushy top and one that will not "make" us hot. 

TJ

Hi TJ. 
It sounds like a latex mattress would be a good match for you. The best value in latex is Sealy, not so much because it's better, but because you can easily shop it, which keeps everyone honest and the prices lower. The starting model in the Sealy SpringFree latex mattress line is all you need. It's comfortable without being too soft. That will help keep you cooler too...not sinking too much into the mattress. The model names are different everywhere, and that model is called Beachside here. To shop for it, you'd ask for the level 1 plush...either as a Sealy or a Stearns & Foster. You can also find it in a Bassett Furniture Gallery with Carrington Chase label.



Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments